sexta-feira, 11 de março de 2016

Travel with Travalo: The Easiest Way to Leave the Bottle at Home

by: Dr. Marlen Elliot Harrison

How many times have you flipped through an in-flight magazine and viewed an advertisment for Travalo? Or maybe you were in a beauty isle at Kohl's, Target or Debenham's looking for an easy way to decant a fragrance from a large or heavy bottle and spied the handy atomizers?
Travalo reached out to Fragrantica and is excited to share five of its Classic travel sprays (5ml) with US readers. Just leave a comment below and tell us your thoughts about Travalo by March 15th, 2016! Winners will be notified by Fragrantica email.
What it is: Travalo is an easy to use, high definition travel atomizer that produces a fine, luxurious fragrance mist. Made from aircraft grade aluminium and totally free of glass, it is light, strong and aircraft approved for carry on baggage.


How it works: Travalo sent me a gift of a 5ml Classic atomizer to try out. It took me about 60 seconds to remove the head of one of my fragrance atomizers and push the bottom of Travalo down over the plastic atomizer wand 15-20 times. I'm so used to spraying into plastic or glass decant bottles that either crack or leak; and it was great not to end up with fragrance all over my hands.
More importantly, Travalo refills in seconds directly from a standard perfume bottle without having to pry a rollerball cap off a bottle or twist off a leaky screw top sprayer. The innovative Genie-S 'pump to fill' refill system perfectly transfers fragrance without spills or damaging exposure to air!
I will note, however, that the first bottle I tried to decant into Travalo (Lalique Le Parfum) had a sprayer that I couldn't easily remove. Rather than risk damaging it I decanted my Biagiotti Roma Uomo instead; the atomizer easily came off of that bottle.


Where can I buy it?: Travalo is available in a number of options and colors ranging from simple aluminum to metal and leatherette and is available directly from Travalo.com at prices ranging from $9.99 USD for the Classic HD to $48.99 USD for the Travalo Milano.
The Bottom Line: As someone who rarely wears the same fragrance more than once a month let alone once a week, I've always resisted the lure of Travalo at $10-$20 USD and opted instead for buying glass or plastic atomizers/roll-ons. My biggest issue has always been leakage and getting the fragrance from bottle to bottle. Travalo offers a no-mess approach that was really easy. I would definitely use it when traveling; my only problem is that I would likely want to buy 10-20 of them as I use so many different fragrances and in terms of cost that adds up. Once I finished a 5ml Travalo atomizer I would likely want to refill it with another scent and I'm not sure how that would work. For the average fragrance lover who would likely only travel with a single fragrance, however, Travalo would make a great gift and a convenient alternative to traveling with (and potentially breaking) a large bottle of fragrance.
How do you travel with fragrance? Ever tried Travalo? Leave a comment below by March 15th, 2016 for your chance to receive your very own Travalo (US residents only).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTE O QUE VOCÊ ACHOU DA NOSSA MATÉRIA!