sexta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2016

Crooner Michael Bublé To Launch Debut Signature Perfume

photo-credit-warwick-saint-extralarge_1362088575096.jpg
Courtesy photo © Warwick Saint
Singer in the crooning tradition Michael Bublé will launch his debut signature perfume in the middle of 2016, it has been announced. His de rigueur velvet voice will, no doubt, be replicated in perfume form for his main audience of women aged between 24-50...
The perfume has not been named so far. It is an eau de parfum for women developed with Fragrance Dynamics and reportedly created by a top industry perfumer. The developing company worked on the One Direction perfumes whose first one was actually good. The singer said,
"It's no secret that I'm a hopeless romantic which is reflected in the music I write, the songs I sing and the shows I've performed around the world. I wanted to collaborate on creating a fragrance that represents the same sentiments as my music. I've always loved fine fragrance and once I committed to this endeavour, I immersed myself in learning the fascinating process of what it takes to actually create just the right scent along with unique packaging that reflects my taste and imagination of the perfect romantic fragrance. Working with a world-class perfumer coupled with the marketing expertise of my team, we have designed a beautiful fragrance that I feel proud to have my name on."
Mike Edwards, Managing Director of Fragrance Dynamics expounded on the project,
"Michael is the embodiment of romance and passion.. He is everything a fragrance is trying to communicate and we're thrilled he's partnered with us. A fragrance is a dream in a bottle and we hope to bottle a little bit of Michael in his premium debut line. Together, our goal is to develop an incredibly beautiful fragrance - exceptional in every aspect - that captures as only Michael can, the feeling of love".
He then added that,
"At one point during the process, Michael said he wanted the scent to be 'something I would want a woman to be wearing if I was trapped in an elevator with her,'"
The blend features top notes of Italian bergamot, Italian lemon and red fruits leading to a floral heart of rose, peony, wild jasmine and lily of the valley while revealing an Oriental base of vanilla, white amber and patchouli.
The eau de parfum will be available in three sizes -- 1 oz. for $40, 1.7 oz. for $60 and 3.4 oz. for $80.
Via WWD; Fragrance Dynamics

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTE O QUE VOCÊ ACHOU DA NOSSA MATÉRIA!