quarta-feira, 14 de outubro de 2015

Impulse Charli XCX Rock & Love and Vanilla Kisses


Impulse presents two new body fragrances launched in collaboration with the popular young singer Charli XCX. These new limited editions are named Charli XCX Rock & Love and Charli XCX Vanilla Kisses. They come out in October 2015.

"I'm so happy to be working with Impulse! My personal style is sassy, brash and cute and definitely 90s inspired. When designing the cans I wanted them to be bold and rock and roll. I love the scent so much and using Impulse is perfect for me for a quick spritz of freshness after I come of stage at a gig. I can't wait for everyone to try it!"



Charli XCX Rock & Love is a sensual and dark scent that offers fruity notes and sultry accords of orange blossom and amber. The can of deodorant is decorated with prints of the singer’s hand and her signature long black nails.
Charli XCX Vanilla Kisses is gentle and romantic fragrance which opens with fruity notes of apple and peach, with the heart of wildflowers placed on the oriental base of vanilla and musk. The can is decorated with print of kisses.


The scents are available in volumes of 75 ml.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTE O QUE VOCÊ ACHOU DA NOSSA MATÉRIA!