sábado, 19 de setembro de 2015

Pitti Fragranze '15: Portraits

by: Evgeniya Chudakova


Pitti Fragranze heroes, who got caught in my lens: enigmatic and utterly stylish, wise and beautiful, young and provocative, strikingly kind and sincere, with eyes on fire and gifted hands, charismatic and sometimes very shy... I really love some of them, others enrapture me and I deeply respect each of them for all they do.
Thank you!
UNUM
Masque Fragranze
Paul Emilien
Olivier Durbano
Laura Tonatto
Rubini
Angela Ciampagna
Meo Fusciuni
Richard Lüscher Britos
Ineke
Vero Profumo
Malbrum Parfums
nu_be
Gabriella Chieffo
Ormonde Jayne
J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin
Antonio Alessandria Profumi
Santi Burgas
Baruti
Grossmith
Blood Concept
Room 1015
Atelier des Ors
Parfumerie Générale, Huitième Arts, Phaedon
Nishane Istanbul
Tauer Perfumes
Naomi Goodsir
And finally me with my personal heroes - the ones behind my favorite perfume of Pitti Fragranze '15.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTE O QUE VOCÊ ACHOU DA NOSSA MATÉRIA!