quarta-feira, 27 de maio de 2015

Ciara Stars in New Roberto Cavalli Campaign: See the Sexy Photos


New romance. New tour. New fashion collaboration. It’s official: Ciara is having a great year. Roberto Cavalli just announced the R&B singer’s fall/winter 2015 campaign, and the photos are, as expected, stunning.
Ciara Roberto CavalliANDREAS RENTZ/VOGUE/THE DUBAI MALL/GETTY

According to the label, the campaign shoot “takes place in a surreal kingdom where Ciara is the queen,” and the ads capture the star’s “seductive energy.” She wears everything from an open-back fringe gown to a lime green jumpsuit in the striking photos. Catch them below.


Ciara is friends with Cavalli and the label’s new Creative Director, Peter Dundas (who used to work at another one of her favorite labels, Emilio Pucci). She’s also one of Riccardo Tisci’s muses.
“I had always admired fashion, but more so from afar,” she told Style.com in a recent interview. “I’ve evolved so much over the years when it comes to my style. I really know it now. Having become friends with these designers, I’ve gained a newfound respect for their craft altogether. Now I’m able to say I want some Calvin [Klein] simplicity but with a Stella [McCartney] vibe. I never used to have that mental fashion Rolodex.” 


And while she makes wearing an intricate couture gown look effortless, the star really likes to stick to basics
“I like to wear sweatpants and sneakers or tennis shoes,” she said. “For me it’s always a pair of fresh Jordan’s.”
What do you think of Ciara’s new campaign? Sound off below.
–Brittany Talarico
RELATED VIDEO: Beauty Hack: The Key to Your Best Skin Ever Is in Your Fridge


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTE O QUE VOCÊ ACHOU DA NOSSA MATÉRIA!